Last updated: 07/03/2023
At TonerWise, we respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
Information We Collect
We may collect personal information which you voluntarily provide to us, including but not limited to your name, email address, postal address, phone number, and payment information.
How We Use Your Information
We use the information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our website and its contents to you.
- To fulfill any orders you might place through the website.
- To notify you about changes to our website or any products or services we offer or provide through it.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
Disclosure of Your Information
We do not sell or otherwise disclose your personal information to third parties unless:
- To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including responding to any government or regulatory request.
- To enforce or apply our Terms of Service and other agreements.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of TonerWise, our customers or others.
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You can review and change your personal information by logging into the website and visiting your account profile page. You may also contact us to request access to, correct or delete any personal information that you have provided to us.